Update on July 15th 2022: Free PCR Program has been suspended due to shortage of testing kits. We will update the status once inventory situation resolved.
This clinic is registered as a free testing site under the “Free PCR Testing Program” conducted by Hokkaido.
If you would like to apply for the test, please read the Hokkaido website and the following information carefully.
This program will not be applicable to people who have symptoms, or contact with (probable) positive cases. You don’t need to pay for the testing fee, but need to pay for the consultation fee if you see a doctor.
If you are advised to get tested from your work place, it will not covered by this program. Please ask your supervisor to pay the actual fee.
Since this program is authorized by the government, we are not allowed to issue a health certificate for international flight. See this page if you’d like to get tested for your flight.
Who will be applicable?
There are two categories:
※Currently A schedule is extended to Aug. 31st, and B schedule is extended to July 31st, 2022
Application for the test
Reservation is required. Please make it by yourself via our website.
- Reservations must be made at least one day in advance of the desired date.
- An X mark means that the room is booked.
- On the morning of your appointment, the nurse in charge will contact you for confirmation. Until then, the appointment is tentative.
- Reservation slots are for one person at a time. Please be sure to make reservations for one person at a time, even if you wish to see more than one person.
Flow of PCR examination
What to bring with you
- Identification (driver’s license, health insurance card, my number card, etc.)
- Application form (it will be easier if you bring it with you)
- Results for both the antigen test (qualitative) and PCR test (NEAR method) will be available in about 15 minutes after the sample is collected.
- PCR testing priority is given to patients with symptoms, thus you may be asked to wait for your turn.
- Please note that your testing turn may be delayed in case of an emergency.
- Please note that we have limited stock of test kits and may not be able to provide the test.
If you have any questions about the test, please contact us on our LINE or via the inquiry form.
Please refrain from contacting us by phone as it may interfere with our medical services and reception.
For more information about our business, please contact Hokkaido.