Niseko International Clinic is one of the handful certified medical facilities where you can work as a doctor with your medical license and get training for general practice and sports medicine. Our clinic, located in in a world-famous ski resort, offers an array of diverse cultures and a wide range of conditions and diseases.
Application deadline: the end of August
- At least 3-year experience as a doctor.
- Ability to practice medicine in English.
- Ability to speak/read Japanese is a plus.
- Physically and mentally fit.
- Good personality and team work skills
- Working days and hours: 5 days per week, 8 hours per day, from December to March.
- You may extend your stay up to 2 years.
- We will help you to get a VISA.
- It takes about 4 months to apply for a VISA and others.
- Need to apply by the end of August.
- We can NOT pay a “salary” because of the regulation.
- But, all the expenses during your stay will be provided including free accommodation, foods, air tickets, etc.
- Niseko Tokyu Grand HIRAFU/HANAZONO season pass to enjoy skiing/snowboarding.
- Powder snow. Our policy is to work hard and play harder. -Very unique experience money cannot buy.